Friday, September 23, 2011

Clueless Flem Chucker

So this guy is talking to Jimmy the other day and this big ole wad of flem comes flying outta his mouth but he's is all like, "I didn't see a thing", (even though it's the size of a lime) and keeps blabbing, but Jimmy's like, "I did see a thing" and it was like a green planetoid entering his atmosphere and hurling right at his chest, and so he can't concentrate any more and thinks the guy needs to at least offer him a beach towel and some disinfectant even though it won't happen in a trillion years (and it didn't) so that's why Jimmy thanks God for his washing machine and his shower and that's the end of the story. Just needed to get that off my chest (literally). Carry on.

2 comments:

Stacia said...

Stopped by to say hi and this is what I get? Had to laugh, all the same. As always, love your doodles.

jim bradshaw said...

How have you been Stacia? Glad I could make you laugh. ;)