Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Itchy Dog



Time to buy Barkley a flea collar. I can't stay away from illustrator too long. In fact, it may become very regular. I just love how clean the line work is. It's a stone groove drawing in that program too. And I don't mean pulling bezier curves around although I am not morally opposed to doing that either. I like drawing freehand with the brush and the pencil tools. After I have my line work where I want it, it's on to photoshop to finish it and sometimes painter beyond the photoshop if needed.

Side note: The spell checker didn't know what to do with the word bezier. Can you imagine the free non artistic world aint up to speed on this after 20 some odd years of it in use? Here are some of the words it suggested me use: boozier (I actually made a snort noise on that one), buzzer, and beers. Funny but sad.

Which itchy dog version do you like best?

3 comments:

Sam Reed said...

Your Illustrations are amazing. Great color and I love the bold black outlines. Very nice work.

Jeannetto said...

I like the second one, if it had a sprinkle of the first one.

claudine hellmuth said...

great itchy dog! thanks for your comment on my blog :)